There are some factors that you need to consider when you are about to purchase a wifi power meter.
1. Are you a professional rider?
If so, you must use the product the team gives you.
2. You are able to afford it
this is an important factor for many people, so while wifi power meter may be the best, they are not affordable for most riders. With more options available today, they're not cheap, but they're cheaper than they used to be.
The second important factor of choosing a wifi power meter is the type of bike you ride and the type of bike you ride. Also consider the meter head. Most power meter users and potential users will have an ANT+ meter
3. How to use the wifi power meter?
A good wifi power meter needs to have following characters:
Most power meters require a zero setting before you ride so that they show zero power when there is no torque on the foot.
Due to the sensitive tension meter of the power meter is incorporated into the component (tooth plate, claw plate, flower drum, lock pedal), it will encounter the temperature change when riding. Therefore, it is essential that the power meter can adapt to the temperature change in the riding process, otherwise the reading drift will cause data inaccuracy.
- February 14, 2019Energy management is divided into four levels: perception layer-control layer-application layer-service layer. Intensive management can help enterprises to standardize, systematize, digitize and make ...view
- March 13, 2019Wireless energy monitor solar can effectively monitor the solar power supply and improve the efficiency of solar energy conversion.view
- May 22, 2019Every single year, it organizes DISTRIBUELEC India distribution and construction electrical exhibition in Mumbai.view
- January 23, 2019As the power market changes from seller's market to buyer's market, the economic benefits of the power sector will depend more and more on the level of detail in the management of all aspects of power...view